Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rectification of sale deed

Page no : 2

Ashish Kr Sharma (Engineer)     25 July 2012

I have purchased a house from seller in Asansol through bank loan, Recently bank manager called me told me that in sale deed there is mistake, for that i have to re-register by paying stamp duty again. In sale deed Mauza name is Asansol Muncipality instead of Asansol apart from that everything is correct . Asansol Muncipality is different Mauza. Sale deed was excuted in persence of bank lawyer in 2010. Original sale deed  is under bank custudy..

Can I apply for rectification deed without paying heavy stamp duty again... 

srinivas (engineer)     18 January 2013

sir'

iam srinivas from hyderabad ,i recently puchased 200 sq.yads open plot ,in that plot north 25" road,east 25" road,west side plot no 47,south side insted of plot no:56 they are wrongly typed plot no 50.My document is 4Th sale DEED form sale deed on words same error is carrying .so all 4 members are not there how do the rectification deed.please help me.

Ravichandran V   22 January 2018

Sir, I need your advise and help. There is an error in the flat no. mentioned in the registered sale deed of my flat in Mumbai (103 instead of 102). The sale deed was registered in year 1998. In the society records the flat no. is correct (102) and I have been paying maintenance charges regularly. The error was noticed only now as I wanted to take a bank loan. Can you suggest what is to be done to correct the error? I live in Bangalore. Thanks in advance.

Ravichandran V   23 January 2018

Sir, would a wrong flat no. mentioned in the sale deed (#103 mentioned instead of #102) be considered as a minor mistake / typographical error and thus not attracting payment of stamp duty (once again) at the time of registering the rectification deed? Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register