LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu (software engineer)     12 May 2011

Recovering sold property


My Grand father has given 4 acres of property to my father,he has written a will 10 years ago on my fathers name but not registered of which my father sold 3 acres( cost around 7 crores of property without our(my self and my younger brother) knowledge) of property only 1 acre left over,since 1 year  i have been asking him to split the property evenly to my self and my brother but he is been denying,i lost faith on my father i sold one third of 1 acre property to X party,my father got the injunction order from the court, still the X part desired to take the same property and asking me to register leagally

X party telling me will send a court notice to those who purchased our land in past so far, without (grand son) my knowledge/sign you have register the property i am liable to take a action against you, x party is telling me grand son does have the right to the property of the grandfather even he is promting me for recovering the sold/registered land it true what he is telling , if so shall i proceed with register property on X party name even my father got the injunction order(I have not received this order yet),

if i register(on Injunction order)  will i face any penalties/case in court of law.? any possible solution

Does grand son have rite to go for recovery on Sold/Registered property by his father? any other possible solution to recover

Please help me on this


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register