LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Kumar   25 December 2022

Read more at:

I've filed for divorce based on mental cruelty by her & her parents. Also non-consummated. She delayed filing counter. Before filing counter, she sent sms from her dad's mobile asking me to forgive her mistakes & she would listen to my words thereafter. But while filing counter, she filed false allegations like i was in love with another girl & always thinking about her, so non-consummated. Also she says i took drugs for impotency.

can i use that sms message she sent before filing counter as an additional proof to ask for divorce during enquiry.



 6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     25 December 2022

Yes.  You tell the facts to your lawyer before filing the counter.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 December 2022

Agreeing with above views I will add when opposite party is giving you proof then why not hare with your lawyer.


Ram Kumar   26 December 2022

Thank you for your advises. I have shared with my lawyer

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 December 2022

posted fresh at

Alpa Jogi (Advocate) (Lawyer / Advocate)     31 December 2022

You know your story better. So it is upto you to decide whether it may help you in the case or may go against you in the case.


Alpa Jogi (Advocate)

Divorce Advocate in Ahmedabad


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023

why should forum search other threads why not to given facts here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query