Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahak (student)     29 October 2011

Legal aid

Sir,

I am a mother of 6 children and my husband left us and he married to other women with out my knowledge now i want to file a case  but i don't have any financial support to hire a advocate to put up a case so can i get some legal aid to file a case in the court    

Learning

3 Replies

v.sreenivas sivaram (senior civil judge CUM ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     29 October 2011

please contact the legal services authority of your area if you want me to provide the details please indicate the area where you live so that phone nos and addresses can be supplied to you

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     29 October 2011

Dear Mahak

Mr. Shivaram is right

v.sreenivas sivaram (senior civil judge CUM ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     29 October 2011

please contact at the following address:  P. Mohan Rao , Secretary, andhra pradesh high court legal services commitee on phone No:     040-23446704, 9440621436 or K.Narsimha chary , Adminstrative officer of andhra pradesh state legal services authority on phone No: 9440621438 for further assistance they are availble in the city civil court buildings at divan devdi and high court buildings near charminar respectively please contact them and they will do the needful , you are entitled for free legal aid i.e. without fees at the level of high court and supreme court , please meet them and inform me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register