LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Umesh   27 November 2021

rape matter.


This side Umesh,Working in bank as Branch_Excutive. My Co_Worker(Female) is Threating & Torching me for Rape case & Money Extortion I have Whatsapp chat.From last 40 Days.But in reality Nothing is Happen(Becoz Of Camera r There in branch), as She Also Knows.
Now Has She Resigned saying my Name that,She Is leaving Job becoz of me.I am Also On Notice Period,as becoz of these type of fake Allegations.In backside his Husband is Threating me for Murder(I have call record).Whatsapp chat of That girl Whose,working with me(Aap jaise Ladko ke Wahje se rape hota),How she Judge me.That I am rapeist or not.I am in Fear Whats the solutions is There Move to SP or HR.becoz If I move my application than she can file Any Women baised case like ON IPC 354,354B
please Help


 4 Replies

Kapil deshmukh   27 November 2021

go to a good lawyer , because police are not trustworthy

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 November 2021

You can bring the notice to your superior as you are an employee

minakshi bindhani   27 November 2021

As per the illustrated query!

you can record the conversation wherein she is threatening you to file false cases against you with false allegations. The same will be helpful in your defence against the false allegations. You can also inform the police by an application in writing that you have been receiving such threats from that particular person.

Hope it is helpful!
Minakshi Bindhani

Archana Pandey   22 January 2022

Hello Mr. Umesh, 

It's sad to hear about this.

  • First of all, you can bring the notice to your Seniors. Then, you can also charge her under Section 182 for false information and Section 388 for extortion. Also, you can lodge a police complaint against  threat call under Section 506 for criminal intimidation since you are having all proofs of threatening as well. 
  • You can also register a FIR to the nearest police station and share your ordeal by submitting the proofs.

Hope the above information are helpful to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query