Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 July 2010

RAJ KUMAR JI, SHAMELESS PERSON, 'MAN NA MAN MAIN TERA MEHAN'

I AM  FEDED UP WITH MR raj kumar ji.

I REQUEST HIM NOT TO SEND PRIVATE  MSGS AGAIN AND AGAIN; WHICH IS UNNECESSARY TO ME AND AM NOT INTERESTED ABOUT HIS QUIRIES.

IF HE HAS ANY ENQUARY HE SHOULD POST IT AT THE FORUM,

EVERY ONE WILL GET CHANCE TO ANSWER - BUT HE DID NOT LISTENING.

TODAY ALSO I RECEIVED TWO MSGS FROM HIM AND ADVICED HIM NOT TO SEND ANY PM, BUT HE IS NOT LISTENING AND SO DARE THAT,  ASKING - "WHY?"

I AM FEDED UP WITH THIS SHAMELESS PERSON, - ' MAN NA MAN MAIN TERA MEHAMAN'

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Arup ji, Bujurgon ne farmaaya ke; "LAATON KE BHOOT BAATON SE NAHI MAANTE"..

I have a query for our BUJURGs who said it.

That; JO BHOOT ITNE BESHARM HON KI LAAON SE BHI NAA MAANE TO KYA KARNA CHAHIYE???"

Arup ji, ye hamaare Bujurg log bhi na.. aadhi baat hi batakar gaye hain...... ab ham kya karen??????

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 July 2010

UNHONE ADHI BAATE BATAYA, BANKI ADHE RESEARCH KARKE NIKALNA HOGA.

(Guest)

I told him that; Not to send such imaginatory queries and if you some case so post it on open forum..

He replied; "Mr. Ram Samudre mind your language. If you are not interested to answer so why you joined LCI?"

In begining I gone to see his profile details and he has introduced himself as a Law Student so I just ignored his actions thinking that he is under a trauma of new charm so "Hota hai.. hota hai..." and what loss he is giving to me?

But his reply forced me to think about him.  He has only wasted my time and intrupted my concentration.  However I was laughing on his efficiency and I was wishing that he should not come out of this trauma.

Hello !! my dear Mr. Raj Kumar ji, LAW STUDENT.. PLEASE CONTINUE>>>>>>>>>>> yaar we are really in need of midtime alughter so please continue>>>>>>>>>>>>

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 July 2010

surprising, he do not care the feelings of others.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register