LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumeer Pattnaik   09 August 2020

railway case...

I was been jailed for 3 and a half months for a fake railway case,since I got bail but the case is still going on and there are 9 witness including the main witness,the all 7 witness have been recorded false by my advocate ,but only the main witness is not coming to give the record.as he is of other state,I belong to other state and the case is held on other state.
my question is how shall i finish my case .?

Learning

2 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     10 August 2020

what was the case, no one can advice with the vague information. provide full information.

1 Like

Sumeer Pattnaik   20 August 2020

the case was as,
I and his three friends often travel to Kolkata in winters from sambalpur for business ,one time when they were travelling in the train from sambalpur to Kolkata in mumbai superfast Express ,they had discussion among with the other passengers related to the matter of seat in the train.the discussion was between the other passengers and one of the three friend of"i",and anybody in the train had pulled the chain,the train stopped immediately and then after 2 minutes it stars .when it reached to Chakradharapur station some RPF came to the general bogies and suddenly caught I and his three friends.as the discussion was held between the other passengers they tell that I and his three friends had beaten them up and stole things from them.the RPF POLICE demand money from I and his three friends as the refuse to give as they were small business man of a small town so that the RPF Police handed over them to GRPF and a strong case was made against them.the case no. are IPC.349,324,506,34
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register