LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Quotation

The trouble with the laws these days is that criminals know their rights better than their wrongs. 

Learning

3 Replies

narasimhamoorthyraghava (Manager (Q.C))     29 November 2009

i do not agree with your quotation. a criminal ia a criminal because of his mental state what is called as mensrea. whatever knowledge he has on his rights he can not escape form his legal liability. this type of quotations will spread negative attitude among the genrations which is not good for a civilised nation. kindly donot encourage such things. sorry ,if you are hurt but this is for well being of the soceity as well as the nation. thanq.

(Guest)

Dear Narsimhamoorthyrghava ji,

I welcome your criticism and views. Can you tell me what about SATYAM COMPUTERS, MADHU KODA, JUSTICE DINAKARAN, TELGI?

This is a fact. Now days information is available at finger tips.

(Guest)

Dear Narsimhamoorthyrghava ji,

Can you define a civilzed society / nation? What about white collar criminals? Are they not educated or not civalized? The above said quotation relates to Government servants, political leaders, White collar criminals etc. How much percentage victims are getting justice from Courts? I belive you know about Union Carbide Plant's incident.To tell a lot more. But a fact is a fact.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register