Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Questions that no one cares about(at-least appears to)

Will Metro have one track or two?

Who will be the next Prime Minister?

What is Rakhi Sawant upto these days?

Who is winning what in the reality shows on TV?

What are we doing personally to save the environment, except talk about it?

What is our stand with regards to Uniform Civil Code and removal of quota system?

Who wins the IPL tournament?

How will the city take in newer cars on existing roads? Given that cities in our country were never designed for heavy vehicular traffic, except for the national highways, maybe?

(While travelling in a packed train or bus) – Is this person Hindu or a Muslim?  Should I move away from him/her?

What should be the open space ratio for each neighborhood? What should be the quality of air prescribed and enforced by law? 

How many trees are chopped off for ‘development projects’?

What are the working hours and working conditions for Sweepers in Mumbai municipality? Or for that matter, the police, traffic police or postman?

Was Borge’s death unfortunate?

What can we do to make India the next superpower?

Does Khar (East) exist? Does anyone live in Khar (East)? What is there in Khar (East)?

https://mywriterkeeda.wordpress.com/

Learning

4 Replies

AYYALASOMAYAJULA MURALI (POSTAL ASSISTANT )     17 May 2009

deko bai age ka din me sub kuch ho jata abhi sochana kyo m

sabhi hamara dekelenga circar kysa kitana atchcha kam karega vusaka jvabdari manifest

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 May 2009

WHY bother ? HOW does it matter ? WHAT can you achieve about it ? USE your thoughts on self-development, NOT on brooding. Murphy's Law : "By Default, Things fall into place, given time." Keep Smiling ... dr.agarwal

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     17 May 2009

Koi mujhe bhi to batao ke mudda kya hai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Guest)

arre my learned friends. kabhi mudde se hat ke bhi socha karo. you never know. koi idea chamak jayega

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register