Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vangoji Rao   12 August 2022

Question on registering a partition-deed

Hello,

Trying to get a Partition deed registered at a local SRO. 4 legal-heirs are the parties out of which one is abroad and who is interested in relinquishing his rights for his share.

Does the partition deed still need the abroad person's signature?

I am being told that he can't relinquish and that he must receive the PD abroad, sign it, notarized and send it back for others to sign it.

Please share your experience.

🙏

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 August 2022

If he relinquishes his right over his share or he executes the partition deed with other heirs. Or he may execute a GPA in the name of any one brother among you. The GPA to be executed abroad must be attested by the Ambassador/Consulate or Notary public abroad and get it validated within three months after receipt of the GPA in India.  

Vangoji Rao   13 August 2022

So as per you, it is possible to relinquish the property in favor of another bother in India with a Notarized GPA or something like that.

Is it possible to connect with you over the phone? I would be grateful to you, if you can entertain couple of more queries on this subject.

🙏

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 August 2022

yes.        9490929460...............................................................................

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 August 2022

I fully agree and appreciate opinion and advise of expert Mr. Kavksatyanarayana. .....................9891152939

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More