Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Smriti Pathak (-)     18 May 2021

Query related to no evidence

Respected Sir/mam,

My friend was in a relationship with a girl. They used to be good friends, however, they developed a liking for each other and they thought of getting married. Soon after that, my friend came to know that he cannot marry her and tried to tell her, but she kept on threatening him that she will commit suicide and will create havoc. My friend was pressured to be in the relationship. When they were friends, my friend helped the girl a lot financially, for which she was repaying him monthly. Now that my friend got married she is asking for all her money back or else she will sue him. My friend paid her cash when she needed but she made bank transfers while repaying them. She even reported this to the police station. What should my friend do? He doesn’t have evidence for the cash she took.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     18 May 2021

Hello,

Your friend has to amicably settle the issue. Meanwhile, consult with an expert advocate. Your friend can also apply for anticipatory bail based on the case.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     18 May 2021

State the facts clearly.

yasaswi gomes (.)     18 May 2021

Nothing will happen as long as there is no loan deed. You can file defamation and fraud charges on her. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register