LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amika Bhargava   18 January 2022

Query regarding lease

Land Allotted in 1979 by nagar parishad and paid 10 time amount in 2004, and get lease Mukti Praman patra in July 2004. The holder of property i.e Mr. X  divided his property (land is divided) and gave to there son's respectively via registered gift deed. Now one of his son selling his property and in mutations it is written that " शहरी जमाबंदी  lease राशि dated 30.1.08 से 25% बढ़ाई जाती हैं" What does it means?
He has pay that amount i.e. 25%Land Allotted in 1979 by nagar parishad and paid 10 time amount in 2004, and get lease Mukti Praman patra in July 2004. The holder of property i.e Mr. X  divided his property (land is divided) and gave to there son's respectively via registered gift deed. Now one of his son selling his property and in mutations it is written that " शहरी जमाबंदी  lease राशि dated 30.1.08 से 25% बढ़ाई जाती हैं" What does it means?
He has pay that amount i.e. 25%

Learning

1 Replies

Aryan Raj   28 January 2022

In response to your query Amika,

The sentence "शहर जमाबंदी lease राशि dated 30.01.08 से 25% बढ़ाई जाती हैं" means that the tax has been increased by 25% and yes that is why he has to pay that increased amount.

Regards,

Aryan Raj 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register