LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LoneFighter (IT)     21 November 2014

Query reg nbw

There was a NBW on A1. But our advocate told us that NBW was cancelled and summons were issued since A1 is living abroad. But i though NBW cant be cancelled just like that...!! chargesheet is filed recently.


Can this be done? NBW can be transformed into summons even without Accused Requisitions.  


 1 Replies

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     21 November 2014

Visit to above mentioned concern court and check the court record with the help of court staff. Its not possible

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query