LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ketan   31 December 2022

Query on releasedeed

My wife me and my mother purchased property jointley

my mother died  without will and all my brothers and ssisters  made a releasedeed in my it necessary to make my wife confirming party to deal?her share is intact and


 2 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     01 January 2023

Your wife should give her consent. Her intact share is irrelevant. Proper documentation is necessary.

Ketan   02 January 2023

Release deed is Registered .there is no dispute with my how can my wife give her giving NOC or we have to make new release deed.please reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register