Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     03 January 2013

Query about inheritence

dear expert.

first of all i m proud of being a member to this brilliant society.it is helping me alot in knowing the real world of law. Now sir i have a query regarding inheritence of property in hindu family. iI recently met with a victim hence would be called "x" whose case was

"Issue regarding Inheritance Property- To say in brief his grand father had married thrice,for the 1st wife no children and she died .his 2nd wife is mr x's grand mother had given birth to 3 children in that one died during child age and two are remainig one is mr x's dad and the other is his mother in law.mr x's grand mother died due to health problem.after that his grand father had married again and given birth to 1 girl died in small age due to bad health,the 3rd wife of my grnd pa adopted one girl from her cousins family. now the problem is mr x's grand pa never treated his father properly, during his father marriage he gave 30 acres of land to his  father , in the same way he gave some area of land to his mother in law also,for the adopted one he gave the assets of his 3rd wife everything was fine still then.he(grand pa) is holding 9 more acres and used to say that he will give it to my dad,but he failed his promise and gave to his third wife and after her death to the sons of adopted child.  here  query is that can that victim get the property according to the law?? In which way it is correct giving land to the adopted child leaving own ones -"

expert i need ur valuable comments on this

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register