Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaidyanath (realtor)     01 June 2013

Query

Hi,

As there was not sufficient time to get the documents verified assuming that bank papers were clean and clear I participated in an auction and was a successful bidder. later i was shocked to see the property under Bangalore Development Authority Acquisition. i have already paid 10% through D.D. This information was hided or not provided to me. What do i do now.

Regards,

Vaidyanath

Learning

3 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     01 June 2013

Please issue a legal notice to them for refund of the amount along with interset and also for the compensation.Thereafter if they didnt pay, then file a complaint before the consumer court, for deficiency of service.Apart from this you file a complaint before the megistrate court, for cheating.

For assistance please contact me to do the needful

srishaila,advocate,bangalore,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 June 2013

I completely agree with Dharani.  Please clarify whether it will come under consumer or he has to file a regular suit,  and also whether a criminal case can be file against a Bak. I have doubt. 

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     01 June 2013

Normally the sale notice /auction notice by the bank prominently explains that the sale is on" As is where is basis".There is no question of criminal case .You will not face any problem in getting back the amount paid with interest . Simply make an appliction to the Authorised officer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register