LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Aswal   17 January 2022


My father's middle name is missing in all my documents except in my birth certificate. So any problem or not ?

 1 Replies

Megha   18 January 2022


You may get an affidavit executed in through a First Class Magistrating giving your father's name both with and without the middle name and state that both the names belong to the same person. 

Upon receipt of the notarised affidavit, please have the same published in a national and vernacular newspaper.  This should be sufficient proof. 

Thereupon, you can also attest the affidavit in all your future correspondences requiring your father's name.

Best regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query