LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samuel Fred   05 December 2021


If relatives refused to give death certificate to minor children of deceased..What procedures shall the custodian of minors adopt to obtain such certificate?? pls suggest suitable section to file a complaint..


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 December 2021

A death certificate is a public document, which most of the authorities uploaded to the website, and can be obtained from any E Seva Centers/Registrar of Birth and Death, by paying a nominal fee

Samuel Fred   05 December 2021

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register