Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

EduMentor   10 August 2023

Quashed fir

Hi

I had an FIR filed on me which was subsequently quashed by the High Court. I was arrested and spent 14 days in judicial remand but informed my organisation that I was on medical leave. Subsequently I applied for a quash in the High Court and the FIR was quashed. I did not inform my organisation about the entire incident. I have worked there for two years since the incident happened, if they come to know about this, what will be the consequences or what are the means available to them? can they terminate me 

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 August 2023

Everything depends upon the internal policy of the Organisation. If a Government servant, there is an obligation cast upon him/her to inform the Head of the Office/Controlling Officer of the instances of arrest. Subsequent acquittal of quashing of the FIR does not atone the lapse in this context.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 August 2023

If you are not in a government employment then you need not worry about it.

The company has not been informed about it besides you were working for two years or more after the period spent in prioson 

Therefore you need not be bothered about it.

If you feel unsecured about this then you can resign and look for any otehr new employment

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 August 2023

Nowdays, many private organisation follow high ethical policy. In some MNCs even a criminal case involving dishonour of a cheaque could be adverse consequences.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     11 August 2023

Well analysed by experts, which I agree with their opinion and advise on the basis of presumed facts of the case.

Half-backed information was considered and obliged by experts. It is better to post all relevant information leading to such a situation.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 August 2023

“Satyameva Jayathi” or “Truth always triumphs” has been the catchphrase of the INDIANS . In India, since times immemorial, it has been believed that truth always triumphs and this dictum has been rightly emphasized by the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi

EduMentor   13 March 2024

Mr. Kalaiselvan

is there a way to consult you about this case. Can you share any contact details on PM for me to get in touch.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register