LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABINASH PRASAD (RM)     28 June 2013


Hi frns to whome should i complain if the caste certificate is a fake one for a person?


 1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     28 June 2013

If such person use it or attempt to use it for getting admission in any institution for getting the reservation benefit or uses it to get some government service he can face punishment upto 3 years imprisonment & fine u/s. 198 IPC. You can inform the authorized authority regarding the fake certificate along with evidence that will show its being fake, the authority will then examine the evidence provided by you & if it found that such certificate appears to be false will officially file criminal complaint in the court for the prosecution of such person who has used it or attempted to use it. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query