LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     19 September 2017

Put him behind bars. He is not fit to live in a society

Sections of the Law and citations are some topics that may be posted for the benefit of all.

But in family matters, we need to highlight key points as well. These key points are beyond legal definition but are more of SELF-EXPLANATORY law of nature.

A querist wanted to know here on LCI about custody of daughter and due to husband's behaviour.

So we have an advocate advise this line which is shocking ... " "...put him behind bars. He is not fit to live in a society "...

Here was my reply, which I hope, would make couple realize that patience is a key quality to possess in FAMILY.

Family is NOT corporate employment scenario with terms and conditions. Family is LIFE, which is beyond books.

Here is my reply to that person ( advisor ) ( advocate !! )

hmmm... what advise is this ??  "...put him behind bars. He is not fit to live in a society "...

hmmm... how many families have you broken mister ? hmmm... I am sure you have DARK CLOUDS of sin and crime over your head...

hmmm... "...put him behind bars. He is not fit to live in a society "...

So who is fit enough to live in society ? Are You !! have you even pointed fingers within ??

This society is called KARMA BHOOMI as per ancient Indian ways and methods of life.

Saints and Sinners and the combination in between the saints and sinners, all exist in society.

plus and minus would exist. Amidst that, life goes on.

That is why it is called LIFE and not LUST.

Family means LIFE pillar.

Divine Lust is the hall-mark of a couple's relationship and the next generation is born.

DIRTY lust is the quality of lowliest of cheapest fellows who hunt for women, married women, divorcees etc to bed and throw.

Dirty lust gives birth to red-light areas and NOT families.

Hmmm.... IF ALL WOMEN WERE TO TAKE YOUR ADVISE, NOT ONE SINGLE FAMILY WOULD EXIST. TODAY ONE PERSON'S WIFE, TOMORROW SOMEONE ELSE'S etc etc etc....IMMORALITY AND RISK TO WOMEN WOULD BE HIGH.

DIGNITY OF WOMEN WOULD BE AT HIGH RISK WITH YOUR ADVISE.

hmmm....oh My God ! what a person !!

Especially in today's society where everybody is desperately trying to save and protect Indian FAMILY system.

You are an ADVOCATE !!! God save your clients.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register