LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LegalFighter (test)     29 March 2023

Purchased plot in my uncles name

Dear Experts,


I have purchased a panchayat approved plot in Hosur on my uncle's name since I was busy in travelling abroad in 2016. In 2018 the promoter of the layout applied for DTCP/HNTDA approval, have got new survey number and grabbed our plots. My uncle has filed writ petition in Madras HC and case is still pending. Now my uncle is facing lot more health issues like heart kidney problems and his leg join was also replaced.Hence he is not ready to fight for the plot and ready to accept whatoever the fraud promoter is offering. Promoter offers 3X of our puchasing rate but the market rate of our plot is 7X. Out of three plots my uncle owns, one is mine.How can I legally convert this from my uncle and fight myself. My uncle is ready to make a document stating one plt is mine.


Please advise the next steps Experts


 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 March 2023

Your uncle can give you power of attorney , register that and step in his shoes.

Your uncle should also execute a will for the land so that there is no dispute after hsi death.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register