LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Triloknath l pandey Adv. (Legal Officer.)     17 January 2013

Purchase of land in mp.

Want to purchase agricultural as well as residential land in MP due to my preoccupations unable to come down and get registerd the deed,  for that purpose want to appoint attorney through general power of attorney whether i hav to get it registered or notarise will work , In MP as well as in other state.....

awaiting yours earlier response...


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register