LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Godwyn Doss   25 March 2020

punishment for sexuall harassment

some one male made s*xuall harassment for a married women.what action can be taken

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 March 2020

Dear querist,

He will be liable to be punished under rape charges. Visit local police station. There are female officer who can deal with such complaints.

Regards,

Shayon   25 March 2020

You could make a complaint to the women police station or the crime against women cell of your concerned locality.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     25 March 2020

with the consent of the married female? or without consent? forcefully?

explain complete facts

Joy Bose   25 March 2020

Hello,

Has the FIR been filed?

Section 375 of IPC: Section 375 of IPC defines rape as a criminal offence and states that a man is said to commit rape when he has s*xual intercourse with a woman against her or without her consent or if she is a minor. Under Section 375 of IPC, just penetration is sufficient to constitute the s*xual intercourse necessary to the offence of rape.

A man is said to commit rape when he has s*xual intercourse with a women under any of the following situations:

• Against her will.

• Without her consent.

• With her consent but the consent was obtained by putting her or any person close to her in fear of death or of hurt.

• With her consent but the man knows that he is not her husband and the consent was given because the woman believes that he is the man with whom she is or believes herself to be lawfully married.

• With her consent but at the time of giving such consent the woman was unable to understand the nature and consequences of her consent.

• With or without her consent, when the woman is below the age of 16 years.

Regards,
Joy Bose

TGK REDDI   26 March 2020

Shri Jay Bose

Is a woman said to commit rape when she has s*xual intercourse with a man under those very circumstances?

I know no.

But this's what happens overwhelmingly.

I'm ready with my umbrella to protect myself from the rain of vulgar words from Members & Experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register