LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

escapedfromhell (none)     29 July 2014

Publish divorce papers in a blog ?

I am so happy to get my divorce finalized. My torture life is over. I want publish all the documents related to my divorce in a personal blog, It will reveal my ex-spouses information. personal and familial. It will also contain the torture they inflicted on me including exorcism related pooja. Everything will be scanned documents. I will also write about my own bad decisions and about the lack of support and blind eye from many family members and freinds.

Am I legally allowed to publish divorce papers in my blog and write about my experiences ? Thank you.

Learning

5 Replies

**Victim** (job)     29 July 2014

Don't and for that you will need permission from court. By the way all of us have their own story while i am happy that you are out of the problems i recommend you that put everything behind and start looking forward.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     29 July 2014

Do not remain over confident.

You have won the battle not war.

Why because even divorced wife has right of maintenance till she gets remarried.

To keep your ego in check  please remain updated with newspapers which gives current stories of cases after DIVORCE in INDIA.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     29 July 2014

1. It appears that you are feeling uncomfortable in getting rid of your problem which you suffered for years,

2. So, it is not a bad idea to invite potential problem afresh by putting other's personal information for public perusal and knowledge,

3. Your such proposed act will certainly benifit our legal fraternity.

1 Like

Soman (Dy Manager)     29 July 2014

Let Go.

You said your torturous life is over.

Let it be that way, let the grudge go.

Otherwise in long run that would hurt you only.

Of course, if you want to invite trouble, that too when you have won the battle…..

@ Adv. K K Ganguly : Sir, In lighter vein though what a strong message! My respects.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 July 2014

@escaped from hell:  Your sigh of relief and your excitement can be observed from the way you wrote your above post.  Its good to note that you have been relieved from the torturous episodes that clouded you from the day  one legal battle started between you both.  But friend, better confine your feelings of joy and excitements within your circle, infact by publishing don't think that you will be able to bring disrepute to her name and fame in her circle or society but also you will be indirectly smearing your name also in the same slush because of the fact that you are the opponent player, so do you still favor such publicity?  Better think wisely atleast henceforth and be in your limits so that you donot invite any more such bitter episodes from the same opponent player.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register