LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saroj Kumar   27 October 2021

public road on private property

sir... mere plot mein pehle se government ka road ja chuki hai ab fir road wide horaha hai ek hi side se 7.6" ft jagaha jaraha hai bo mere plot ki 25×7.6" ft jagaha jaegi bolne se contractor bolta hai wo collector ka order hai to mein kya kar sakta nhu....

 2 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     27 October 2021

File section 144 petition and a permanent injunction.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 October 2021

Land acquisition is normally done in 3 ways: Acquisition under Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013. Private negotiations with the landowners. Acquisition through other Acts.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query