Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amarjeet yadav (Advocate)     11 June 2009

public interest litigation

hi,

can somebody tell whether we can file a PIL into lower court. a NGO can move a pil in the form of Suit of declartion or anything if it found any illegility in goverment departments etc.

plz help me

Learning

3 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     11 June 2009

No, PIL is a constitutional remedy evolved by the supreme court.

In lower court , for the matters involving  interest of many persons, representative suit with the leave of the court, can be filed if conditions are fulfilled .

Amarjeet yadav (Advocate)     12 June 2009

thaks sir, plz describe me in details as my case is this that one builder in collusion with MCD people got a contract sanctioned to build a school and the documents used by that builder are false and he even does not fulfilled the eligibility criteria. now i want to file a civil suit to get that contract illegal and void. so can i move before the civil court on behalf of a NGO who find all this. plz guide me it's urgent

Amarjeet yadav (Advocate)     12 June 2009

thaks sir, plz describe me in details as my case is this that one builder in collusion with MCD people got a contract sanctioned to build a school and the documents used by that builder are false and he even does not fulfilled the eligibility criteria. now i want to file a civil suit to get that contract illegal and void. so can i move before the civil court on behalf of a NGO who find all this. plz guide me it's urgent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register