LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemant   01 October 2020

Psu to psu bond transfer

I wanna ask if a person leaves from PSU 1 to psu2 and gets his bond transfer to psu2 and then decides to leave for psu 3 , can his bond be transfer to psu 3 or he has to pay his bond to psu 2 before leaving for psu 3.

Learning

7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 October 2020

It is discretion of PSU 1 being left by you.

Prima facie it is an imaginary and hypothetical question but not a real dispute.

Seek service of a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Hemant   01 October 2020

I have asked for a lawyer opinion and you are not one. So you can shut up

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 October 2020

Mr.Hemant,

For answering this query, one need not be a lawyer, and any citizen can seek such information from DOPT under RTI Act.  You can seek such certified copy of laid down norms on such deputation/lien/transfer in between PSUs.

Hemant   01 October 2020

Your first comment was very rude and your second comment is also very rude. If you have nothing good to say please don't comment. I have not forced you to comment nor do I know you and you know me. Yes I am very lucky because I have multiple job offers and I thought I needed some help from forums like this. In case you are an unemployed person which I think you are you can throw your pathetic life story somewhere else.

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 October 2020

The Bond executed is only a contract; any suggestions depends upon condition thereto and thir enforceability.

Nida Khatri   03 October 2020

After getting selected in PSU 'B' you have to submit all the bond details of the previous employer alongwith valid document from previous employer. 

Suppose you are working in a PSU ‘A’, and applied to a job in another PSU ‘B’ with proper formalities (i.e. NOC, Prior information etc). After getting selected in PSU ‘B’ you have to submit all the bond details of the previous employer alongwith valid document from previous employer. Your fresh bond will be propertionately reduced as per clarification from your previous employer.

Department of public enterprises guideline for transfer of bond is as follows:

Enforcement/transfer of bond in respect of employees of Public Enterprises who leave the services of one Undertaking to join another Undertaking/ Government. (DPE O.M. No. 15(2)/2003-DPE(GM)/GL-57 dated 29th July, 2004)

remomalviru   07 October 2020

Just like your computer, your Android phone can fall victim to malware. how to remove virus from android It slows your system down and creates glitches that make it hard to even use your smartphone. You ought to forestall it speedy to guard your phone and your self. Whether you’ve downloaded an inflamed app or visited a corrupted internet site, there are steps you may take to eliminate the malware and guard your cellphone within the future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register