LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balakrishna Devarakonda   21 April 2022

PSU BANK CHARGESHEET

Good evening sir/madam.... im not attending my bank office on transfer to other state due to various family issues and responsibilities..its been 9 months , now my bank issues chargesheet stating violation of leave rules.... what would be the next procedure..... actually I wanted to resign the duties.... plz guide me....

Learning

9 Replies

shraddha Easwaran   22 April 2022

Sir, 

The issue you have mentioned here is a very common issue that people face. You can take certain steps after this-

The first thing you need to keep in mind is that, as you were on a unauthorized or unsanctioned leave, you may not be entitled to get the due salary for the days you worked there. This is something that you need to verify with the organization or company. AS

Shweta   22 April 2022

Hey Shraddha,

Could you please elaborate? 

Thanks!

shraddha Easwaran   22 April 2022

Sir, 

The issue you have mentioned here is a very common issue that people face. You can take certain steps after this-

The first thing you need to keep in mind is that, as you were on an unauthorized or unsanctioned leave, you may not be entitled to get the due salary for the days you worked there. This is something that you need to verify with the organization or company. As you have also received the chargesheet stating violation of leave rules, the company  may impose penalty on you, or may cause termination. Additionally, the company has sent a chargesheet to take certain disciplinary actions, as no company is authorized to take any prior actions without drafting and sending an official chargesheet.

As you work in a PSU bank, the authorized leaves per year is 12 days. As you have already exceeded that bar, it may be difficult for them to accept your leave request, and may prove to be a ground for taking disciplinary actions.

Additionally, if you wish to resign from the organization, you have to firstly draft a formal resignation letter, making sure that it is well-formatted, and contains all the existing and fair reasons for the resignation.

Furthermore, please look into this article as well which provides information on detailed resignation from a PSU bank. https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/how-to-resign-from-a-psu-bank--52600.asp

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 April 2022

If you are a member of union or association, refer the matter to them and the union representative will handle the issue with their expertise.

Sanya Agarwal   22 April 2022

can you provide me the exact link?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 April 2022

Departmental (Bank) inquiry is stated to have commenced and issued charge sheet, it would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer.

Devendrappa BE   24 April 2022

sir or mdm. I am psu bank employee false complaint raised against me dicsplanary action taken against me what shall I do

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 April 2022

@Devebdrappa,

Please do not intrude/trespass into another post not relevant to you and always open a separate post.

Without personal hearing, taking any disciplinary action against an employee is against principles of natural justice and illegal.

you are paying subscripttions to Union/Association only to defend you against such arbitrary actions of the employer.

Please refer to your Union/association.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register