LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chaitri kharod   30 September 2022

provisional certificate and practice

if students who got registered with bar council for AIBE and received provisional certificate for 2 years.
and started their own practice on the basis of provisional certificate.

now, my question is if students could not clear AIBE within 2 years then how it affects on their practice?? can they continue their practice?? how??


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 September 2022

Is it a hypothetical story or real problem ?

1 Like

chaitri kharod   30 September 2022

actually, this is my confusion...not a real problem...because, I want to start practice on provisional base..

mothukuri raghava das   28 October 2022

how to start advocate practise with provisional enrollment ,since now ia not applied aibe present ia 70 years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query