Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keshav Ghanekar   22 August 2021

Provident fund,G.F.

Sir,
I retired from nationalised bank on 31July 21.I had availed "NO PAY LEAVE" in my service. Punishment order saying "NO PAY LEAVE" not eligible for P.F.& G.F. was served to me on 30th July 21. I accepted the punishment unconditionally.But till date my P.F. G.F. are not paid to me. Not even my own contribution of P.F.
What should I do
Regards
Keshav Ghanekar

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 August 2021

This is a serious violation.  Please get the information first.

1.File a grievance in their online portal expressing difficulty in maintaining sustenance.

2.Also file another RTI online seeking information under LIFE OR LIBERTY.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide specific reasons for not settling PF & GF to......................................., designation..........................Employee No...........retired on.......................at........................Branch

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 August 2021

The facts posted are confused and disjointed.    What is the punishment you are referring to? Was there any inquiry? What were the allegations? What is GF?

Please post the material facts is simple language which others can comprehend?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 August 2021

Incomplete and vague facts can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

On the one hand you have stated to have been retired on the other you have stated that you were awarded punishment, wherein both of them are contradictory to each other.

What was / were the offence(s) / charge(s) against you, where you have been held "guilty" and punished ?

What was the punishment and why did you accept if you were clean ?

Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for proper analyses, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Sudhir Kumar   27 August 2021

May please give full facts.

prima-facie you are not entitled for any gratuity for period on leave.

as far as PF is concerned it is relevant to the subscripttion only.  Generally there is no subscripttion when there is unpaid period for long.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register