IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhir P   24 November 2022

Protest  petition process bigamy

I filed private complaint with proof of 2nd marriage certificate and photo done by wife and police filed closing report. at waranagal

I hired advocate and filed protest  petition and court created CC case with 492 IPC

Query: Now Public prosecutor will take care my case or do I need to hire advocate?

I am Complainant and so do I need to attend every hearing or as in criminal case only Respondent should attend?


 5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     24 November 2022

You need to appoint an advocate.  

vijay sathya   24 November 2022

you should hire

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 November 2022

In CC Case you will not get public prosecutor, you need to hire an Adocate for your case.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 November 2022

It is advisable to seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer to proceed your complaint case in proper manner.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 November 2022


You have to appoint an advocate you will not get a Public prosecutor. You can ask your advocate to conduct the trial of the case your presence on every date is not required. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query