Upgrad LLM

protect undivided share of land from selling

Dear Sir, 

Original property was on the name of my Grandfather. My uncle inherited an undivided equal half share in a property. Can He sell his undivided equal half share before the Title deed is transfered into his name, at this moment my father too share his name in the title. Which part of land belongs to whom has not been defined yet nor my father has given him a legal consent  to sale. Under what section we can stop him from pursuing this sale. Please guide us to stop and file a suit against my uncle.

Does this comes under any criminal act of selling without consent? Awaiting your response




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x