Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreedhar Sunkara   18 November 2021

Proprty encourched

Hello Members,

I have land in Village, my cousin brother who is working as a constable in police department encouraged total land and constructed some temporary structure without my knowledge, he is working in the same village police station. the title deed is in the name of me and my younger brother. What action I have to take now? 

Complaining to police may not yeild good result as he work in same department. what shall i do?

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     18 November 2021

Hello,

If local police station does not help you can file private complaint in court for seeking action against illegal construction of your cousin brother. You can also file civil suit against your brother for possession and declaration. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     18 November 2021

Since you did not make any objection regarding encroachment and thereafter illegal constructions by your cousin so now police complaint will not help you so much .Now you should file civil suit for possession , injunction and mene profit against your cousin brother.

Sreedhar Sunkara   18 November 2021

He is working in the police department without consent from me he started construction, being in public service he has not supposed to do this kind of activity. So I should file some charges against him so that he could get punished. The construction activity is still going on not yet completed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register