New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish kasera (Article)     30 March 2023

Propery law

There are Six brothers (A,b,c,d,e,f) who Hold the 2 House and  these property in name of their father and father is Passed away and there is no will.

One shop  is owned by the Mr A & B.

As per Oral agreement all property should be Divided by 6 Brother in the  ratio of (1/6)

Now Mr A & B Wanst to sold the Shop that is owned by them.

My question is that Can Mr A & B sold this Property without consent of the ( C, D,E, F)

What are the legal remedy to them 


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 March 2023

file a partition suit in court.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 March 2023

The aggrieved brothers can file a suit for partition claiming their legitimate share in the entire poroperty including the property now sold by their two brothers. 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 March 2023

Well analysed, opined and advised by learned experts, I endorse.

How you are concerned with the facts ?

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding, if any problem / issue / dispute existed for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register