New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (director)     20 November 2011

Property without will declaration



Please help me out -(

my father is passed away, we are 3 sisters & four brothers. totel 7 

my father bought one house . previously and do not have any sourse of income. we all get employeed . only i gave some money every month to my father & mother. but that is not enough . so my father ask to another son who is govt employee but he denied than . my father went to court .than my brother have to pay legally . i do not have legal proff  that i pay . then my fathey sale out that  house & bought new one with my co owner ship . every family member know that . i take care for all his needs. & alsofor one my widow sister who is leaving with my father & mother . my father & mother told every body that whole property goes to me verbally . now they passed away . everybody know that i take care for both & they want to give me everything even neghibours know . now every brother & sister is agree with me they are happy with  that. but only that brother is who pay legally is going to court & already sent us notice. 

what should i do...?


 2 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     20 November 2011

Dear Raj,

 What is the notice about..?

if you and your parents are co-owners, then the property share of your intestate parents will devolve equally upon all seven siblings. your brohter will be entitled to only 1/7 of the property of  the share held by your  intestate father.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     10 January 2012

yes ur brother take 1/7 part of the property legally. its true ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register