Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Kumar   25 May 2020


We have bought land in bangalore in green zone
We have shown the documents to lawyer to get clearance on title.
In order to know title, we have got family member certificate from land owner. it shows wife name as Y of siddappa. accordingly we thought to get consent from the all the sons and daughters of Y and siddappa.
This is purely based on revenue certificate provided by authorities.
Whereas, subsequently been noted that siddappa having X as 1st wife whereas Y is second wife . We dont know the same . X SON filed case and got OS NUMBER. Pls help me how to proceed . we have paid and got registration on my name.


 3 Replies

R.Ranganathan (Director)     25 May 2020

The son of the first wife has a right and share in the deceased estate of his father. You can tell Y and her children to pay proportionate amount to the said son of the first wife.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 May 2020

When did you purchase the land ?

Whether sale deed has been registered or yet to be registered ?

If your lawyer has declared marketable title of the property, seek his/ her opinion and advise as s/he  is well aware about the pedigree and LRs of Siddappa and the vendor..

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     25 May 2020

YOur vendor has to negotiate with the person who filed the suit.  There will always a clause in the deed, regarding the absolute title and also promkise to solve all problems at the expense of the vendor. On that ground tap youor vendor and so that the problem is solved thro him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query