Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASM Khan   23 September 2020

Property suit

Petioners/Appellants do not have any Right over the property, Just to Harass Respondents they filed the Suit, Civil Court Dismissed the suit thrice, they are appealing again n again, so wat is the remedy left for Respondents kindly advice

 13 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     23 September 2020

How can the suit be dismissed trice? Pl explain

Mohammed   23 September 2020


2. Senior Civil Court

3. Senior Civil Court

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     23 September 2020

Appeal is the statutory right to aggrieved party. As Respondent you have to contest. If you succeed claim damages from them.

1 Like

ASM Khan   23 September 2020

so how long need to

contest till supreme court already succeeded thrice or can be ex parte

PRASHANT RAJPUT   24 September 2020

How can they file the suit again and again, Res Judicata may apply.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 September 2020

Appears to be complicated.  The suit may be filed once again or it may also be an appeal.   For example, if a partition suit is filed, it might have been asked to file a declaration suit and establish the fraud.  If it is within the limitation period, a declaration suit as per directions of the court can be filed after exhausting all appeal chances once again in Trial court.  You can only file counters and defend them with such valid grounds.  But if once a finality has arrived in the final court, further suit is not generally possible.  There may be exemptions for resjudicata also which the opponent is using.   

ASM Khan   24 September 2020

original suit once and thn 3 times appeal

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     24 September 2020

Unbelievable statement and impossible facts prove it to be a hypothetical topic.  

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 September 2020

"1.Civil.Court 2. Senior Civil Court 3. Senior Civil Court"

How this could be three? 2 & 3 are one and the same.

ASM Khan   24 September 2020

misc petition was filed again

Sachidananda Rath   27 September 2020

A lease hold property purchased for lease price Rs1200/- in 1966 from Govt Odisha by my father died intestate in 2002 leaving behind legal heirs myself (son), 3 married daughters living in rich family and widow wife.

In 2011 the above 3 married sisters and widow mother relinquished the above property in my favour by executing registered deed mentioning out of free will in deed and signing on the deed in front of Govt Camera and Sub Registrar.

On the basis of above registered relinquished deed and premium of Rs1500000/- paid by me to Govt as conversion fee from lease hold to free hold, the Government Odisha issued Patta ROR in my favour in 2012 as sole owner of the property with all reversionary rights.

The sisters have taken Rs3000000/- in cash from me by hook or by crook by exploiting fraternal emotions.

Now, in 2020 above 3 married sisters are demanding exorbitant money from me or else threatening me to sue me in court of law and cancel the registered relinquished deed.

Can a registered relinquished deed executed in 2011 out of free will be cancelled in 2020 by 3 executants (sisters) when the other executant (my widow mother) and the beneficiary (myself) do not give consent for cancellation and also in view of issue of Patta ROR by Government in my favour as sole owner with all reversionary rights and duly converting propertyromrom lease hold to free hold on receiving Govt conversion fee Rs1500000/- from me including conducting bonafide verification of the relinquished deed and not obtaining any complaint within due time of Government notification?

Your valuable jurisprudence on the matter is highly solicited.

Mobile no.9692089815

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 September 2020

Mr. Rath:

Please make your posting in a separate thread.

avadhesh Paliwal   21 October 2020

Dear client .....

you should always in remind that law will not help you untill you are not take smart action agianst the party .....please try to understand the thing that he is very smart and you higher a smart advocate that give you the smart solution beyond the law without the breaking of  law otherwise you pay the lawyer fees for whole life and there is no any solution in civil suit..tareek pe tarreekh .......or you can contact us ....7976339610 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query