LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ansh Mathur   18 January 2021

Property related

I have constructed my building and someone has complained in mcd and booked my building in mcd and mcd staff is coming at my place for taking further action So please suggest what can I do? And how can I remove my booked building from mcd ?

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 January 2021

If the building is within the MCD jurisdiction and built as per approvals and as per sanctioned blue print, you need not worry.  Otherwise consult a local advocate and get injunction from competent court restraining MCD interference till final orders.

Ansh Mathur   19 January 2021

Sir but mcd officials is saying that the complainanter has complained at high level means application to the kejriwal and no one can stop it otherwise you settle with him. Please suggest something sir that I can face him otherwise anyone can do this ???

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 January 2021

Unless you come out with facts, you will; not get precise guidance.  You may settle with one person, but if you post such issues in the open forum, without stating such violations, tomorrow some others may blackmail you.  What is this private settlement and the issue that is raised before CM that is so violative. of laid down norms?

Ansh Mathur   20 January 2021

Sir now what can I do sir tell me ??how can secure my building from to be demolished Is there any way sir that the complainanter will not able to harm my property and mcd officials will not come and mcd has not also given me any official notice how they can do this ? Please suggest I'm not ok with settling him but the situation is not in my hands ..

Suggest me something that I can fight with it??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register