LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satindar Singh   02 March 2020

Property Related

Is it possible to file a civil case after 3 years on a person who forcefully and by cheating transfer the property in his name. He promised to pay the full amount but only paid 4.5 lacs out of 14 lacs.

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 March 2020

forcibly ?...Cheatng ?  and paying money also..

Have you executed a sale deed ?  how was the property transferred ?

Why did not filed an FIR when you were being forced. 

You have any proof that the value was settled at 14 lacs and you received only 4.5 lacs..

Just if you have proof of cheatinga nd force act now and take action penal as well as civil at par...

i have a proof that he settled the deal in 14 lacs. forcibly means we gave him property papers for loan prupose and then he showed his real intentions after. so we have no options so we decided that we will sell flat on his name and he will give money as decided but he cheated. flat is on my father's name at that time. he is 64 years old. now we want to file case but not proper guidance so looking for a good lawyer.

Who is in possesion of property ? 

If you are in posseion of prperty snd he is having only documents, then why are you worried. Just file an Fir for missing of documents. If  he paid any amount return him back.

Just contact  a lawyer dear and get your problsem solved.

property in his name now. not in my father's name. he forged the last sign and paid the bribe to registrar clerk to clear the file.

Just challenge that mutation,file the case 

Akshay (Advocate)     02 March 2020

Hi

Tell us the brief facts about teh case, then only can provide you better solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register