Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

himabindu (software professional)     08 December 2011

Property registration

Hi,

"A" wants to sell his agricultural land which came from his ancestors.He has one daughter residing in india only. Can she give GPA  to his father for executing the transaction with out attending at registor office?

Learning

5 Replies

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     08 December 2011

Execute a GPA from your daughter preferably registered one as this involves transfer of immovavles.

himabindu (software professional)     08 December 2011

Thank you very much. can you pleaase tell me in detail? is there any proforma for this type of GPA.if yes whrer can i get that GPA proforma?and where it should be registered? that means she is staying in another district.

Shall i have to register that document at her district register office or in my district register office?

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     09 December 2011

Dear Himabindu,

Basing on the documents, the GPA shall be executed by specifying your share in the said property and entrust the responsibility of execution and registration of Sale Deed by your father in repsect of share held by you in favour of third parties.

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     09 December 2011

As rightly enlightened by Advocate Narasimha you can register the General Power of Attorney at the local Registering Authority where the executor (daughter) resides normally.

himabindu (software professional)     12 December 2011

Thank you very much for valuble suggestions.

Here i am attaching special power of attorney document.can you please check it once and suggest me whether i need to do any changes for it.

Attached File : 137557 233490 42 spa.doc downloaded: 74 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register