LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh reddy (student)     24 January 2020

Property on wife name

I am employed and my wife is house wife and I purchased 3 properties in my wife name now she is not giving single peny out of it

Query:can I/husband claim the owner ship of property?

I see Delhi HC: Case name: Manoj Arora v. Mamta Arora:Husband can Claim Ownership over Property Purchased in Wife’s Name


 5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 January 2020

Dear querist,

Husband can file suit for claiming property from wife as he has paid for all the property.


Rupin Dhama   25 January 2020

yes you can file declaration suit against her and you can claim your property back.

For Free legal advice or more information contact us on whatsapp 9999121211 or facebook on or email us on

TGK REDDI   25 January 2020

Nothing much can be done unless you prove that it was your money.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 January 2020

Prima facie it is an academic question posted by a student. It is better to seek guidance of your tutor.

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     08 March 2020

for your old  age all are academic

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register