LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anshul   01 February 2024

Property law

I have partition deed with my brother and I have right to construct another floor in that property so how can I register floor with my own name.


 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     02 February 2024

If partition deed is registered then  automatically  vests ownership rights no need further registration. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 February 2024

Apply for mutation in municipal records with this relevant partition deed. Mutation is the process through which the name entry is changed in the government records once a property has been transferred in the name of a new owner. Land and property mutation helps the local authority to fix property tax liability and charge it accordingly. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register