LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth (Manager)     14 April 2023

Property issues... Lawyers kindly help

After my beloved mother passed, at my age of 23,my father married again to an ugly, lunatic and abusive lady without my consent. She is elder than my mother and doesn't have children. I compromised as i unconditionally loved my dad.I wanted him to be happy as only he was left as my parent. I was severely neglected and ill-treated and especially abused by her. As I was on devotional side i overcame it with patience and did odd jobs in gulf country to survive myself. He already sold few acres of my grandfather's property and few acres made it on her name without my knowledge. I am getting information from other sources that he is planning to sell my grandfather's complete property. Kindly tell me how do I proceed to save my property. Should I complaint in PS or should I approach court first. I am not in financial condition even to hire an advocate. I am 35 now unmarried and not yet settled in life. Kindly guide me with the process. Thank you.


 4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 April 2023

Repeated the same query many times with different wordings.

Anyways you must know that your father has no right to sell the ancestral property, you should immediately get a stay order by filing a suit for partition. You should challenge the already sold ancestral properties.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2023

Your grandfather's property is not ancestral property hence your father need not obtain permission or consent from you to sell his inherited/self acquired  properties.

Second thing you mentioned that your father married another female without your consent.

Your father need not obtain your consent to marry again afetr the death of his wife.

Thirdly your descripttion about your step mother is demeaning and ignominious , this is a public forum, you cannot describe your step mother in such insulting words, you shiould realise that she is also a human being and how much hurt she will feel on coming to know about your such utterances against her. 

Maintain dignity and give respect to women either in public forum or at home.

Siddharth (Manager)     15 April 2023

Dear kalaiselvan sir, It's an ancestral property sir, more over my mom also bought 7 acres of land when she was alive for her children i e me and my sister, he sold that lands also without our knowledge ..I myself am empathetic, spiritual and righteous person and what ever i mentioned it's nothing when compared to atrocities she has done to me and my sister. You would not support her if you had known her personally. In 1980's she abused her first husband who tried to do suicide due to her mental harassment.Then her second husband passed away, She married my father when she was 55 years. Even though I was heart broken i compromised and treated her with utmost respect, value and dignity. But she started her atrocities after one week itself. My father used to be biased towards her and both would together mentally harass me. I would eat in temples and ashrams. I got admission in US for my further studies but she controlled him not to support me even with 1st semister fee. So I went to gulf and had to do menial jobs. Moreover it's her 3rd marriage with my father. When I used to go to my ancestral house after 2 years, she wouldn't even cook, i would order parcel from outside. I would be forced to leave home first day itself She doesn't even take good care regarding my father, she harasses him aswell that too infront of everyone of us that too in too demeaning and degrading language. By brain washing my father she already made our 5 acres of property and our house on her name. People in her native place themselves don't support her, people said that before she married my father, she was a labour and would go to fields to work as a labourer.

Sir i am God fearing and righteous person, despite her atrocities since 15 years, i never bad mouthed her even in front of my relatives as I respected my father.

Siddhi   19 April 2023

Any legal suits require evidence. Do you have any documents proving your heirship? No doubt your father is at fault but for remady contact a local lawyer. Please avoid bad words for any one otherwise you are not God fearing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register