LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram Kumar   20 April 2020

property issue

my father has two wives 1st died after that he married again and 1st wife have one son and second wife have one son I am second wife son and 1st wife son is not giving our property to me so I filled a case in city civil court and case is still running sinse last two years more how meany days it takes to solve my case plz tell me

Learning

6 Replies

Arun   20 April 2020

you have not mentioned what kind of a case filed? and which court? based on which we can anticipate when will you get solution. get a help from your local advocate to expedite the process

Arun   20 April 2020

if u need a opinion on call reach me at 9841844223

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 April 2020

Incomplete facts can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

You have already engaged / paid an able, competent and intelligent lawyer who is well aware about facts of the case, what is his/ her opinion / advise ?

Instead of having an obligation of experts on this platform (on the basis of limited facts posted by you) it is better to proceed as advised by your lawyer.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 April 2020

No one predict regarding "time" to be taken / consumed by the Court(s) for deciding your suit.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 April 2020

It may take minimum 5 years to maximum 10 years as per present pace and no one can sure judgment on partition suit, and remember that lower court is final, and there are further appeals to High Court and Supreme court and in total it may take a minimum of 25 years for such litigation.  The maximum relief you may expect is obtaining an injunction order or stay order on such properties  from the court against defendants for alienating the property in favor of innocent buyers.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 April 2020

What is the type of case filed? What is its present stage? Has the defendant(s) filed the Written Statement and copleted completed the pleadings?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register