Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Somiya Kannan   23 January 2019

Property issue

my mother's parents owning a huge property(grand parents) which is
of their grand parents that is the property is earned by 3 generation before now there is a dispute of the same who will. be liable and need some solutions for partions

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     23 January 2019

Your mother is entitled to get share in the ancestral property of her grandparents.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 January 2019

Your mother is entitle for share in property. File partition suit in civil court.

Somiya Kannan   23 January 2019

In all there are 3 siblings for my mother all are married but my mama ie my mother's brother son is claiming that he will not give the property to any one and now my mama is In the stage of death so how the distribution will be done and the case is in tamilnadu (shencottah district) need guidelines and help

As mentioned above file suit in court.

As mentioned above file suit in court.

Shashi Dhara   23 January 2019

This forum is short to discuss u have to contact local advocate who is eminent in Hindu law with g tree and property list after Ur mama s death but if u contest in court for Ur share it may take at least 50yrs to take property. So with well wishers of family all sit together and come to compromise it may take two or three yrs as Ur mention the property is huge so discuss for years don't be hurry several conference must be made ultimately come to conclusion divide it in to scheduled and then compromise before court legally with happily just like friends.if u want to fight go to court and don't take serious about court proceedings and wait patiently until u get justice .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register