IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonesh Nadar   20 October 2018

Property has been saled without any intimation


My father has got Rs.50000 before 15years from person by giving original documents but now when we asked for the documents as we are ready to pay the money .He is telling you lamd value is tallyed with the interest but when I checked the land detail in online using survey number . It was showijg like the after us thr land has been saled to three persons.No what i have to do to get the land. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ON THIS .


 1 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     21 October 2018

You should go to the registrar office and check the year wise detail of the land . Also check under which provision or sale by whom the property entered into those three persons name . There is always a way and provision in law for every injustice . feel free to call.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query