Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hujair khan   17 August 2020

property for hospital

dear team
i am having a property and hospital people are asking for the rent and almost everything is done,

i need a favour on a safer side what points to be added in agreement as the property will be used by hospital people and in future i dont want to be in a legal problems.
the hospital will be for eye and new born baby.

please advise

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     17 August 2020

You stated that almost everything is done.  so get the lease deed be prepared by a senior Document Writer or a lawyer with the terms and conditions as mutually agreed by you and hospital people.  But you should know that the hospital people take the property on lease for a long period that it may be at least above 30 years.  or you ready for it?

hujair khan   17 August 2020

agreement is done and they are asking for 10years but i have agreed for 5years only wherin they are ok as of now.
if there is any issue related with patient or doctor what point should i mention that i am no where involved and my property will be safe in future

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     18 August 2020

You are leasing the property to not a single doctor or a patient.  You are giving it to the hospital i.e.who are the members or who are signing the lease.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 August 2020

There are certain vital points to be incorporated in any commercial lease, therefore, it is advisable to seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 August 2020

The posting suggests no legal issues.

hujair khan   18 August 2020

i am leasing to a single doctor
and its for eye and new born baby
husband and wife are planning to open an hospital

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register