LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishangana Spylep   01 April 2022

Property disputes

My grandmother was illiterate so my paternal uncle fraudulently took thumb impression of her. And claimed the property as in good deeds .. As she is no more and my father died too .. 

Is there any law to ask my uncle for equal share in property ?  

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 April 2022

File suit for partition in civil court  of law.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 April 2022

FORENSIC FINGERPRINT / THUMB IMPRESSION / PALM PRINT EXAMINATION –
Certified / Experienced / Court Qualified Forensic Fingerprint Experts-

It is one of the very important task to choose a right fingerprint experts, fingerprint examiner or fingerprint analyst, who must be trained, certified, court acceptable and experienced with the latest forensic examination techniques. You can file a petition in the court of law as suggested.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     01 April 2022

You should  file suit for partition and claim your share.

Palak batra   02 April 2022

Dear Querist,

Section 31 of The Specific Relief Act, 1963 provides how and when cancellation of an instrument may be ordered. A person having any claim in that property can file a suit against it and declare the deed executed by mother in favour of son is null and void. 

it is important to fulfill these three conditions- i)The instrument is void or voidable against him.

(ii) He may have a reasonable apprehension that such an instrument may cause serious injury.

(iii)Court must adjudicate the instrument as void or voidable.

Regards, 

Palak

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register