LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUJAY KUMAR   08 December 2023

Property Dispute

There are totally 2 brothers and 2 sisters for my father totally 5 members and there are 3 properties one is my ancestors property my grandmother has done gift deed to all of them except my father later she expired my father's both brothers has done released deed in the name of my father but the sisters of my father has not done any release deed inspite of them getting their share now one of them are in my joint property they have started the construction now in what way can I approach the court to get their signature for our property is there any way to get an injunction order


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 December 2023

Your grandmother gifted the property to 2 brothers and 2 sisters but not to your father.  How did the two brothers release their rights to your father in those circumstances?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2023

Your father cannot force his sisters to transfer their share in the property by executing a release deed.

If they are not willing to do so then he cannot force them and has to ignore it.

SUJAY KUMAR   09 December 2023

My grandmother expired after that they have released their rights

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register